Terms & Condition
You consent to receive communications from us by way of e-mails, phone calls and SMS’s with respect to your transactions on our Website. Users will be required to register their valid phone numbers and e-mail addresses to facilitate such communication. We may also use your e-mail address to send You updates, newsletters, changes to features of the Service, and the like to provide You better Services.
Returns, Refunds & Cancellation Policies
- The intending buyer has personally visited and seen the property and has agreed to purchase the property on "As it is & where itis" Basis.
- Date of booking refers There for application is submitted to the developer.
- Plot no. will be allotted after submission of booking amount.
- Tax as applicable shall be paid extra in accordance with law.
- Other charges May shall be payable as per terms & conditions of booking.
- Allotted Plot would be cancelled/Shifted, if EMI's/Balance amount delayed beyond time period /end of the month.
- The intending buyer for a built up unit shall pay the price of the unit on the basis of the super area i.e. covered area inclusive of proportionate common areas and shall other charges as per agreed terms.
- The external development charges, infrastructure development charges or any other charges as may be demanded by the authorities will be charged additionally & shall be paid by intending buyer as per above mentioned payment terms.
- In case the intending buyers does not pay the sale consideration as per payment terms agreed as above the company shall have a right to forfeit the amount paid till the date of default and company have right to cancel the booking. Any cancellation of booking after registration by the applicant is subject to cancellation charges @30% of the total deposited amount on plot. these charges would be deducted from the amount deposited by the applicant.
- The intending buyer shall reimburse to the company and pay on demand all taxes. levies or assessment weather levied now or leviable in future, on land and / or the building as the cose may be, from the date of purchase. proportionately till the unit is assessed individually.
- If the intending buyers fails to pay successive installme in prescribed the then interest shall be payable as follow.
Upto one month from the date of unpaid instalment 18%p.a. of the due amount.
- After one month onward from the date of unpaid installment 24%p.a. of the due amount.
- After Three months from the due date of unpaid Installment company will have a right to cancel the registration which is subjected to cancellation charges @30% of the deposited amount.
- Conveyance deed shall be executed in favour of the Intending buyer on receipt of all payment as per agreed payment terms. The intending buyer shall pay the stamp duty, registration charges and all other incidental charges for execution of conveyance deed in favour of the intending buyer.
- Till the conveyance deed is executed the company shall continue to be the owner of the project land and also the unit agreed to be sold to the intending buyer.
- Development and maintenance charges will applicable at the time of possession as informed by the developer.
- The intending buyer shall give his/her complete address registered with the company at the time of purchase and it shall his/her responsibility to inform the company by registered A/D letter about all subsequent changes, if any in his/her address. inform the company by registered
- A/D letter about all subsequent changes, if any in his/her address. In all communications with the company the reference of unit purchased must be mentioned clearly.
- Company reserved the right to change any design/layout/Tea/specification/facility and amenities of the proposed project without prior notice and information. The brochure / Map is for illustration purpose only and it cannot be treated as legal document.
- The intending buyer shall be entitled to get the name of his/her Nominee substituted in his/her place without the approval of the company. Such approval shall be granted on the payment of administration charges as prescribed by the company.
- The intending buyer shall abide by all the laws, rules and regulations applicable to the said unit and/or the project. The intending buyer shall pay the basic sale price and other charges of unit as per the payment term agreed between him/her and the company.
- All payments shall be made by cheque/bank draft payable at Lucknow. outstation cheques shall not pe accepted.
- The buyer shall not use the premises for the any activity other than use specified for.
- In case there are joint intending buyer all communications shall be sent by the company to the intending buyer whose name appears first separate communication shall be necessary to the other named intending buyer.
- Here to. The decision of the arbitratoris binding on the intending buyer. And he can't challenge it, and its final.
- The development period may extent for seek or tackling the hozards, Natural calamities if happened.
- If cheque is got expired due to non-availability of funds in the buyers Account or on buyer's instruction, then the company have a right to sue him/her on non-payment of that cheque.
- The amount deposited on his/her plot can't be withdrawn until he/she can cancel it.
- If the cheque is get bounced for more than three time then your payment will not be accepted through the cheque.
- If the cheque is get bounced, then the buyer has to pay rupees 500/- or above as bouncing charges. The deposited amount of one canceled plot that can't be adjusted/transferred on another plot of another customer ID except Blood relation. And if that is also cancelled in future then the normal cancellation policy will be applied.
- In case of partial payment of registry, the balanced amount, if customer is unable to settle then company will have a right to recover whole balance amount from Associate, Facilitator, agent, adviser, Guarantor, etc.
- Until all the dues are not been settled, the Possession can't be given to the buyer.
- For any other queries or information, please visit to our Website: - "www.yugindia.in"